Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Grinning maniacally

I haven't caught very many fish in my life, so I was really happy to catch this one yesterday. It's about a 12"-13" Brown Trout I pulled out of the Arkansas River. I was giddy- just ask Becky.


Becky and I spent late morning into early afternoon fishing. Then beers and soccer at WWB&G, then naps during yet another thunderstorm (BOOM-BOOM splash-splash), then fireworks.

Good stuff!
---
Hey, by the way, I have a Picasa Web Album now, so take a gander and you might just see yourself! The link is to the right, just below my Pandora stations. Pandora, by the way, is a really good way to listen to music on the internet. It's based on the Music Genome Project.
Have fun! Try my stations, and I'll try yours.

5 comments:

timidvenus said...

i cant seem to figure out the lastfm thing, so i might want to do the pandora thing. my issue is that i dont listen to music on my computer, i just load it onto it and i use my ipod. i want my ipod to be what tells people the music i listem to, but lastfm hasnt been doing it for me. we might have to chat about this later.

Unknown said...

You may have to download something entirely different. Maybe there's a music monitor you can download from Apple or something that would tell people what you listen to. I dunno.

Holy cow! I don't know who G.T. is, but the word verification for this comment is "GT Folk Q" ---ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

edluv said...

sara, if you're reading this, i'm wondering, are you syncing your ipod up with your computer? i would imagine that last fm works by checking your recently played list in itunes. that list should update itself when you sync the ipod up. at least mine does.

timidvenus said...

thats what i though too, ed, but its just not working. i am pretty lame though when it comes to computer stuff, but i sync up my ipod a lot (1 or 2 times a week) and still nothing.

and i never get cool word verification stuff. "nsdnphg" it looks like a word in hmong.

Unknown said...

Pandora isn't going to track what you play on your ipod.

I listen to my own music all the time. I use Pandora because I can list a few artists and it will use the Music Genome Project to create a station along those lines. And I can give feedback, just like on the Last.FM player (which you have to listen to online), but the interface is smoother.

I have a support email in with Last.FM to see if they have a plugin to update the blog "Last Track" script with information from your ipods. I'll let you know as soon as I know.