Wednesday, May 24, 2006

About Lost

So... tune out if you don't like it.

I've been working on the mysteries of the Alternate-Reality Game for Lost, and a lot of the mysteries include some type of margana. Like in Harry Potter, where that one guy was the bad guy, but nobody figured it out, because nobody saw that the professor's name was an anagram for (he who shall not be named). My nerds feel me on this one. Was that Harry Potter? It was... right?

Anyway, I thought I should have a nom de guerre on hand in case I ever had to conceal my identity. So I went to wordsmith.org and entered my name into the anagram figure-outer. This will be the only time I show off my secret identity, so listen up. And if you think you might not be able to keep a secret, don't read the following text. .onnaBed .J racsO si eman terces yM Got it?

So there it is. What's your secret anagram name? Aren't codes fun?

.6002 yaM 42 rof tsop eht sedulcnoc sihT

Thank you, and Namaste.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You're right. It wasn't a professor-- it was Tom Riddle.
-----
Tom Marvolo Riddle.
-ANAGRAM-
I am Lord Voldemort.
-----

Scott and Malisa Johnson said...

I couldn't tune out. But I had to say that I don't like LOST or Harry Potter. So there!!

:)

Monticore said...

A word of caution don't let the alternate reality of Lost suck you in too much. I had some rather unsatisfying experiences with the alternate reality of Twin Peaks and the X-Files. So many clues and never any resolution. I just ended up more confussed than I started.