Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Not about LOST

I think it's something about my personality, or maybe my perception of the desire for independence present in the things that I have the responsibility to take care of, but it seems that things in my care turn wild. Here are my roses. I'm trying to take care of them, but they're just...

I dunno... wacky. Beautiful but wacky. I think that's a recipe for a lot of fun. It describes my dog, my skateboard, and now my roses.

For the rose picture above, I had to edit out my neighbors' BUSTED-ass rustbucket hooptiecar that they park on the street and sit in. Just sitting in the car, on the street. Not my place to judge, but it's always my place to be amused.

I've got so many weeds. I just pulled them! But it's been raining, and the rain falls on the roses and the weeds equally. It's just that the weeds are so ambitious.

Whew. So there. I didn't say anything about

4 comments:

edluv said...

wednesday night you should try and catch kimmel. there will be one of the guys from the hanso corp there, getting interviewed to clear up some misconceptions about their corp.. seriously. now that's a good network tie in.

Unknown said...

yeah, Hugh McIntyre will talk about the "bad press" (I guess the Hanso Foudation took out full-page ads against Bad Twin in major papers) and the disappearance of Alvar Hanso.
Dang it! I was going to keep away from that in this post!

Unknown said...

Oh, and thanks, Becky. I've learned the secret to flowers is "water". I have a way to go still.

Scott and Malisa Johnson said...

Reading about your neighbor's hooptie car reminded me of that old blue truck that parked next door to the duplex. Remember the bowling ball marks on that thing? The hooptie car can't be THAT bad!