Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Whoops

I haven't posted in about a month. Whoops. Lots of reasons, but none really good.

Becky posted about our Wii Fit system and it's all true. She's doing rhythm boxing now and it's really cool. The whole thing is so fun. We still go to the gym, but the Wii fit is so enjoyable that I think it's going to be a horse race to see if we re-up for our gym membership.

Anyway, I am still alive. finishing up my app for My MPA program and working some. Tomorrow I get up at 6:15 to go supervise gravel application (actually crusher fines, but who's counting?) on a structure we installed at the new local golf course. Telling a bobcat where to drop the material. It's cool. all the time, though, I'm thinking about the rest of my life and how the changes we are trying to make happen are going to affect our lives and what I have to do to get ready for theose changes.

My best to all.

1 comment:

Justin said...

TO THE DEATH !!!