Friday, April 06, 2007

Quick Hitter

Becky and I got a grass volleyball net yesterday. It showed up on my doorstep and we played with it in the house. The dog freaked about the big box in the living room. He's such a coward.

Weather has been crap for the past week. Makes sense, because we've been splitting apart a 4400 square-foot house, and now it's more vulnerable to the weather.






It's always the case. Not fun to have a 18,000-pound load on a crane 35 feet in the air and face 45- to 60-mph winds, but we did make it happen, and nobody got hurt and barely anything got broken, so I've got a bit of a puffed chest about that. I'm going to reward myself by spending my tax refund on







A Canoe. Probably this entry-level Pelican. Drink and fishing rod holders, because that's how we doozit.



My sister has a blog now, with pics, poetry, etc. regarding her making a home in the Windy City. I'll be changing the link from her pro photog page to her personal blog, because it's more lively.



I've been really happy with Pandora recently. My station called "Singer/Songwriters" is hitting on all cylinders. I mean, Bruce Springsteen (Nebraska album), Townes van Zandt, Cat Stevens... I'd recommend it. If you haven't tried Pandora, do yourself a favor and give it a shot.

Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film For Theatres comes out next week.



Come on Baby, Secks Us Up!








Don't hate.

1 comment:

edluv said...

i don't know if it's a freudian slip, but each time i load your current page i read quick hitler.