Thursday, February 08, 2007

Odd Day



I just started using Yahoo! Answers, which seems to be a place where you can have questions answered or answer questions about things you know. Kinda cool. You get points for answering and for having your answer selecteed (by the asker, I think) as the best answer. Makes you feel good to help people out. Sort of.

I woke up to "freezing fog," which is kind of an odd thing. Fun. It's been around most of the morning.



Wearing long underwear has its ups and downs. I'll leave it at that.



Anna Nicole Smith is dead. I'll leave that at that.



I find myself turned back to the White Stripes. It's just that kind of day.



Bye bye now.

3 comments:

edluv said...

jay, if you ever have a question, you can ask me. i'm way better than yahoo.

(word ver: lwdxsd = loud by social distortion)

Unknown said...

Actually, I've been mostly addressing peoples' home maintenance questions.

Funny, last night I bought a Social D patch. Three cheers for the martini skeleton.

Adam said...

Jay, just remember that no one can resist the Schweaty balls.