Friday, January 05, 2007

"I'll go out on Taun-taun then!"

Third big storm in three weeks.

Yeah, it's cold, but it does allow for some primo Empire Strikes Back re-enactment.

I was supposed to be working. Pssssht!



uhhhh... Yoda... Dagobah...

I just wanted to check out
a meteorite that hit the ground near here. I thought I'd be back at Echo Base right away. But then there was some mess with a snow monster and I had some vision of old Ben, and now I've got to go to Dagobah and learn from a great warrior.

I'll keep you posted.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

first storm doesn't count, that was only wind. I miss your fantasy adventure posts...good job!

edluv said...

we were walking down the street last weekend, all dressed for winter, and i mentioned to heather that the only thing we were missing was snow. but we don't need that much snow.

(word ver - htkds - no, i don't hate kids)

Scott and Malisa Johnson said...

It was 76 here the past two days, and besides a t-storm that dumped some rain, the sky has been blue and the windows in our house have been open. The trees are starting to bloom. Almost a little too weird.