Sunday, November 26, 2006

thanksgiving wrap-up

Hey everyone.

We're back in Canon after a wonderful time in Fresno. I had a great time with Becky's family. We're honestly moving closer together with everything we do. I only say this online because only the people I care about this (and who care about me) read this. Anyway, I got to know her family better, which was very nice, and we got to spend more time with our mutual friends as a couple which means a lot. I hadn't thought about it, but you Fresno friends haven't been party to our development as "Jay and Becky" (or "Becky and Jay"), so it's important to me to have that .. I dunno... base. maybe it's roots in the minds of our friends. I don't know. I just know that there's something great happening between us, and I want all our friends to know that we are really happy together.

Yesterday we got home around 1:30 and and made it to my parents' place, where we ate a late lunch and promptly fell fast asleep. We had been up since around 7 am friday so we didn't feel too bad about anything. After we woke up, we played some game and Becky got to know my little sister, which was big and overdue. Today we met up for breakfast and chatting. My little sis made quiches which were spectacular.

All in all, we had a great thanksgiving but we're still a little tired.

Now to the point: Next year we would like to do thanksgiving in South Carolina. I miss those two, and I think it would be a great trip. Long weekend-- whatever. Let's make it happen.

No comments: