Monday, October 16, 2006

My Girl

I love you all in Fresyes, but I am so happy to be back with Becky.

It was a great weekend. ..I shoulda taken my camera, but eh... check here for the vid of Adam humping a hummer at the Fresno Fair.

it was that kind of weekend.


You Are A Walnut Tree

You are strange and full of contrasts... the oddball of your group.You are unrelenting and you have unlimited ambition.Not always liked but always admired, you are more infamous than famous.You are aggressive and spontaneous, and your reactions are often unexpected.A jealous and passionate person, you are difficult in romantic relationships.

By the way, you're pretty much the coolest person ever. You're probably related to Jay Anderson, or you know him, or *gasp* -- If you are the Jay, then this humble internet personality test is deeply honored to have you visit our site. You're the best, Jay.




Anyway, thanks to everyone who drove me around, showed me a good time, bought me drinks, etc. This weekend. I enjoyed it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had fun, but I'm glad you're back too! As for the fresnans, I'll be seeing you soon!

edluv said...

i hope that some day they fix your phone.