Wednesday, October 25, 2006

28 years of Sa Da Tay


It was my birthday yesterday. Thanks to everyone who sent good wishes.

Even if you thought about it and didn't do anything, that's cool too.


Becky and I had a good time last night. We went to our new favorite Canon City watering hole, the Black Tie Piano Bar and Lounge. It was fun.


Isn't Becky the coolest? She got me an incredible gift- Tickets to the Broncos-Niners game on New Year's Eve. Booya!

Mark my words-- By December 31st, Cutler will be in the driver's
seat.


And she made me a cake, which I brought in to share with my co-workers.



Here's a picture from after the Chile & Frijole Festival a few weeks ago. Becky and Thomas, snuggle Buns 4 Eva!


Thanks to everyone who posted embarassing pictures of me. Gotta love that.

3 comments:

edluv said...

uhh, what's with the coffee cup picture?

Justin said...

count me as one of those that thought about it, and did nothing.

belated wishes and all that stuff

Unknown said...

I was drinking lots of coffee on a wednesday morning because Becky and I went out on a tuesday night.