Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Ta-Dah!

OK, so Scissor Sisters have a new album out.

I liked their other album, and if you've been to my myspace recently, you've seen their video.

This band just makes me feel good. There's something kooky about them that makes me think that this is what Rock n' Roll ought to be.

Or at least, I'm in favor of a popular music scene that has a place for something like this group.

That's it from me. How's everyone?

PS: 15 days 5 hours 28 minutes left to the new LOST (at posting time)

2 comments:

Adam said...

Eleanore has been telling me to listen to their newest radio release. Now there's two people recommending them.

edluv said...

i've only been mildly impressed with them. now, i haven't heard their newest songs. the stuff i heard before i thought was fine, but didn't move me.

they're no junior senior.