Tuesday, July 25, 2006

It's a Smallmouth Cat-wiPerch

Still no answer on what kind of fish it is. We'll see how it tastes soon.

I saw Ed posted something about toothpaste for dinner a while ago. I thought I'd post about my favorite cartoon. I'd call it a comic strip, but it's not a strip. The creator just takes titles that people send in, usually just a few words, and creates a drawing based on that phrase or sentence. A lot of times he turns the words around on themselves, and it's really interesting.

I would post a picture, but I don't know about that, since the guy makes his living (I think) on these drawings. So I'll just post a link to the website: www.explodingdog.com

And, this is one of my favorites of those cartoons:

I also like some of Perry Bible Fellowship, but it's not for everyone. Here's one that I have on my wall: Whoops.

No comments: