Monday, December 19, 2005

Hacking is so four years ago

So I went to check the Sage Francis blog, and whaddya know? Some douchebag has hacked it and shut it down. Way to go, ass. I didn't know people still got a rise out of that kind of thing.
+
=





Effing retarded. They make XBox Live so that nerds can fight it out and talk crap and exude pwnage without disturbing polite society. To the basement with you, Morlocks!

--------------------------

Recently I watched this movie, Flight of the Phoenix. I fought to stay awake, waiting to care about any of the characters in the story. I couldn't.

Here's my review: I could have scratched my ass for two and a half hours and at least at the end of it, my ass would have been good and scratched. As it is, I have nothing to show for that block of time.

No comments: